The NBER Digest: April 2010 Issue
Publication Date: April 2010
Publisher(s): National Bureau of Economic Research
The following articles appear in this issue:
* The Real Effects of Financial Constraints
* Growth in a Time of Debt
* Household Spending Response to the 2008 Tax Rebate
* Credit Booms and Financial Instability
* The Agglomeration of U.S. Ethnic Inventors
* Peer Comparisons Reduce Residential Energy Use
* Private Information about Health Risks Can Undermine Insurance Markets * Economic Analysis in Developing Nations: Two Studies from Kenya * Growing up in a Recession
* How Regressive is a Price on Carbon?
* Grazing, Goods, and Girth
The Digest is a monthly publication that summarizes at least four recent and newsworthy NBER Working Papers. Professional journalists write these summaries for a non-technical audience. The Bureau sends nearly 12,000 copies of the Digest each month to readers in government, business, universities, and the media. The NBER Digest is available in hard copy to the general public upon request.