Upload to PolicyArchiveRegistration:
Policy Archive only accepts material from registered users. The registration process is quick and simple.
- Click the "Register" link on the PolicyArchive home page.
- Fill in your e-mail address and wait to receive a confirmation e-mail.
- Follow the link in the confirmation e-mail to your profile page.
- Click on "Submit" to complete your registration.
The PolicyArchive staff will assign uploading privileges to your account within 24 hours.
It takes approximately three minutes to upload a publication if you have all the relevant data at hand.
- Once logged in, click on the "Upload Research" button located on the top, left-hand side of the page.
- Follow the link to the Submissions page and select the link to "start a new submission."
- The submission page prompts you to fill in metadata items such as publication title, author, abstract, etc.
- Click "Next" to be taken to the uploading page.
- Select "Browse" and choose the file you wish to upload.
- You may also upload supplemental files such as press releases, charts, or data sets to accompany your publication.
- You may begin the submission process in one session and return to it at a later date--just remember to save your work before you exit.
Once you have completed your submission, PolicyArchive librarians will review it for indexing inconsistencies. If the submission is approved, it will appear on PolicyArchive within 24 hours. If the submission needs to be revised or edited, you will be notified.